Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Partie de chasse

At last I got one human.

Was a junky wandering about the forest, completely drunk and stoned...
He was with a girl even more drugged than him.

I drove the two in forest with some hallucination.
The guy was too doped to be afraid. I killed him and eat his flesh at once.
Not a bad taste, but not excellent either. Lack of fear in his mind.
Anyway, it was sufficient to ease my hunger for now.

As the girl saw the scene, Me in My Mightiness, crushing and swallowing her companion, she came out of her dreams.
I spared her because of the taste of her fear. It was so good to feel her wet her pants.

In reward, I gave her a small token into her womb.
She will bore my first Offspring in this Aeon.

I let her go for now. She will come back when the time for delivery has come...

I hope she will get some others in the vicinity. I need human flesh, and minds, and their fear to feed myself.
I need cultists and followers, too.

Let me make a parenthesis, here:

I feel some minds are upset by the fact I impregnated this girl.
Am I not supposed to be a female beeing ? Mother of Thousands Young ?

Ah! The narrowness of mortal spirit!

Think of isolated forms of life. What do they do to multiply ?
The become hermaphrodite, DNA reproducing with itself...

How do you think such peculiar forms of life as Us, Ye Old Ones, so unique,
so powerful you dub Us Gods or Goddesses,
but so isolated, and subjects to aeons of sleep, and wars among Us...
How do you think we survived all this times and dimensions ?

Sexes and genders are only a mortal notion.

Even if I'm used to appear as a female entity, I can, and I have been both along time...

Moreover, I'm able to keep the semen of my male or the eggs of my female partners, combining and reusing them as necessary...

This girl I impregnated with my DNA and Nyarlathotep's...
A good combination which has proven its efficiency more than one time!

I kept some DNA of the guy and the girl, too... Need to check some things about it.
More on this next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills