Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Stars are Almost Right!

Now, I know why I woke up several days ago.

I captured several human beings since last time. Killed and ate some, impregnated others, converted some...
And I took the DNA of them all.

The human race is ripe for Our Return. We, Ye Great Old Ones, inserted in their DNA parts of our own genetics sequences...
Like viruses, these programs worked and computed for generations.
Infecting their cells, organs, reproducing themselves into following generations.

The process is now almost over.

Scanning the minds of my victims and followers, I saw the results of all this.
No wonder it's so easy to get them.

Their spirits and guts are like a parchment for Us to write.

Funny how they behave like Us when we were young, long before coming on the earth.
Some took more from The Great Cthulhu, others from Ithaqua or Chaugnar Faugn.
But they mostly got Nyarlathotep's and my own features.

Not surprising, as we teamed many times to imprint the biology of this world.

I've got now several tens of human followers. More are coming each night.

With the force it gives Me, I'm able to see farer and farer...
What I need now, is to reach the Others.
Probably Nyalrathotep is easier, as His spirit seems to be everywhere in this world.
Many humans are a kind of Crawling Chaos themselves.

I got a glimpse of their recent history. What a mess since My latest incarnation!
Wars, plagues, environment destruction, mass mental illness, manipulations...

Their entire civilization seemls to be directed to one goal: power for destruction.

This world is really full of promises.

Almost time for this evening ceremony. Is see they are still more numerous.

No comments: