Monday, February 18, 2008

Strange world...

What a strange world...

I got to the frontier of the forest and found a wirefence.
There was a road, and fields... I feeled human spirits in the distance.
Many of them. And their technology. I saw their cars on the road, their machines in their towns.

Who would have foreseen these feeble humans would master this world, aeons ago ?
And what is best, in spite of their power and technology and all, they are still as fearful as they were when we, Ye Old Ones, created them !

They're afraid of the future, of illness, of climate, and more than all, of their own race!

But they don't remember Us.

For them, Cthulhu, Ye Old Ones, Yog-Sothoth, Nyarlathotep, Azathoth and myself are only funny monsters in comics books and video games!

They even make fun of Us like this site: http://www.macguff.fr/goomi/unspeakable/vault00-cast.html

I'll get this goomi and make him respect Our Greatness!
Al Azred will look lucky compared to him!

Well... For now I really need human meat, now. Not much big animals in this forest. Guess these humans made them dwindle.

Back soon...

No comments: