Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Birth

Many old legends tell pregnancy and birth were like dying and be born again... Nothing is more true in this case!
The semen N. put in Me yesterday worked hard and quick!
I delivered them all this morning, couldn't stand and feed them more. I handled them to My most robust nurses. How powerful these Youths are! They even killed some of the nurses, so eager they are to eat and grow!
I suspect N. has perfected His DNA enhancement techniques on Himself before dropping the worst ideas into those human minds. No wonder their genetic engineering companies are so successful in preparing the destruction of their own race!

These little ones won't become a pretext to give presents to human children! It'll be the other way around!
I've set My Hunters loose on the big city suburbs and poor areas missioned to bring back human children of the year to feed My new Youths. The occasion is too well timed, isn't it ?
Don't expect to see your favorite news report on this. Yuletide period isn't fit for neighborhood tragedy, especially concerning the poorer of the poor. So much bad news already hitting the stands, anyway.

Need to rest, now... Reading, some writing, and reflecting... Still too many questions without answers in those really strange aeons...
Maybe I'm just not accustomed to child bearing anymore. This will mend shortly.

2 comments:

sodhner said...

http://therestofyourmice.blogspot.com/2009/04/daily-story-shubs-lament.html

You might like this one...

JC said...

Excellent! Your other stories are fine, too!
Alas, I've no spare eaons to write these days...