Saturday, December 20, 2008

Times and Dimensions

My cultists and My Youths work well... How amazing My Youths are growing in these urban areas. Like in those ancient times before we had to hide far inside forests and woods.

Times are changing once more.

Remember when I was with young Nyarlathotep. We traveled about this world, before it went green, then gray. I assumed my female form, then. And He almost exhausted me, breeding and breeding. What a sexual power He had!
We even go threesome with Goddess Bast. What a delight to be both male with Her and female with Him! Wonder if we could make it once more together...

Modern cats are descending of The Offsprings of Us, Goddess Bast and Me...
You couldn't tell nowadays, as they have dwindle to these stuffy creatures humans believe are their pets...
Wait till they grow again! Christian fanatics and sorcerer hunters were right to immolate them in those "Middle Ages"!

Some Summoners keep to ask me how we, Ancient Ones, can live in several Times and Dimensions simultaneously.
When I can, I usually show them how their body can be split in several parts and they still live to feel it!
For those who have managed to yield the good Protections which keep Me to mend them, I learn how to travel through Times and Dimensions.
Usually that goes worse for them than being crushed by My tentacles!

I remember one of them who managed to jump about fifty times along all the Continuum, without knowing he was leaving behind a small part of his flesh and mind each time.
It would not have been really armful to him if the parts had remained in each place.

But, as Universal Laws are, which even Us Great Ancients can't amend nor fully understand, there was some sort of Vortex, a Time Tempest which wandered in each of the fifty locations, and got hold of each of the Summoner parts, whose had now growth to seem like the original.
And dropped them all exactly where the Summoner was. In the Siberian forest where he was roaming after coming back to his world, mindless, babbling and not even able to stand on two feet as his race had learned.

Recreated matter doesn't bear to be brought to its other Times or Dimensions clones!
Human scientists believed it was anti-matter but it was exactly the opposite!
Too much matter duplicated in different Dimensions reunited in the same place
Wonderful to see how a small human body can sprout this much energy!
And they still wonder what meteor did this!

No comments: