Monday, December 22, 2008

Encounter

At last, I met my former lover, Nyarlathotep!

He seems to have much changed since last time I saw Him, during the witch hunts several centuries ago. And not so much, in fact...
Dear Nyarly. Always this sense of prettiness even in the most utter horror mongering.
He was wearing His current work suit, elegant but sober, in phase with the financial aces fashion. Even if one detail betrayed His overwork. He still had a GI's plate hanging round His neck, probably just coming back from one of His favorite battlefields!
Told Me He was just making some check and adjustments in the Big Apple mess before going west to handle the real economy as well as the virtual one. Can't wait to see the Chaos He will set in motion there, too!

No doubt now, the Stars are right! And the Sky is about to fall on this petty so-called civilization!

Between, the Tcho-Tcho people are moving, too... They're just beginning to defy this world leaders, it's only a matter of time before they advance openly toward the West. Chaugnar Faugn will soon wake up from His millenary sleep!
Others will wake up shortly now. From what Nyarlathotep told me, I guessed those boats runners, the Vendée Globe world tour, will meet more than just flying fishes and whales in the South Oceans! Never wonder why their boats had a tendency to sink near R'lyeh ?

One thing I don't fully understand yet, is this climate warming affair. No more ice covering the North Pole. Where is Ithaqua ? I guess my dear Nyarly has much to do with this than He pretends. Even if He assures Me this mess is entirely due to mankind recklessness, for once. He always tried to keep His little business tricks for Himself. But I see farer than He would like!

Well... I must rest now. As you may already have guessed, We didn't just talk! I have a new generation of offspring to bear and deliver. How potent my dear Nyarly still is! Doesn't seem to have aged a day through all these eaons!
I feel deep inside these new Youths will be specially strong and cunning! Will change Me of these mindless unfrozen Shoggoths!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, neat and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always enjoy browsing your site.

- Murk