Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Gotcha!

My Youths captured a Shoggoth in the City!
It lays now at my tentaculous feet. Utterly liquefied.
Not long before it reforms again, but now I'm sure it's bound to Me.

Strange things it told me. He believes to have been brought there by the creators of its race, Ye Elder Things.
Maybe it was one of their time travel experiences before their creations doomed them...

Anyway, they are here now, and I will use them.

According to what this Shoggoth told me, they were released here some centuries ago, just after the foundation of the City.
As human activity developed, they traveled to other big cities, by ground, water and air. They are still in contact with their peers all over the world.

It won't be long before I control them all. It will even be easier than I hoped.
Decidedly, Times are more than right for Us!

There's a bad side, though. Some humans are aware of Us. Shoggoths were never famous for their discretion. But for what I know about current human society, it will be easy to make them crushed by their own authorities. Make them accused of heresy or sorcery or "terrorism", as they seem to like the term, nowadays.

No comments: