Saturday, April 26, 2008

Moving

At last, I've entered my new dwelling! This city is really wonderful!
I have settled in the underground labyrinths under the town. Tunnels, sewers, catacombs, tubs. Modern cities are even better developed than ancient ones.
Many humans dwelling or working there are now enthralled to Me and My Youths. By conviction or by fear.

I have now a Capital in this world.

Naturaly, there was some blood spilled. Some of my followers captured underground voyagers in a subway station and immoled them for My Glory. They were even joined by a couple of Shoggoths, bloodthirsty as usual. I had to send My Youths to settle things properly.
But the mess reached the news.
Anyway I am in control of the main media what ? er... "journalists" as they call themselves.
I didn't have much work dictating them what to report, as it seems this human country is in an "election year". It draws all of their thoughts.
Can't yet figure what it is exactly.

Seems some of my ex-husband's cultists are even running for it: Cthulhu for President or are they just mocking Us ?

Anyway, my power will spread from here to the world. I have already sent followers to other human cities and countries. Can't wait for their reports!

No comments: