Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dark Pools

Events have a weird way to collide, sometimes. Even surprising Us, The Great Ol'Ones.

While traveling to lay My Eggs in the most lovely places this small world counts, I had time to catch some news of the financial planet.
I wonder no more why My favorite Lover, Nyarly didn't show up to My latest orgies. He's at work!

The next crisis is already on its way, and it will be more deadly than the previous ones. 2000, 2007, even 1929 will be relegated in the dwarves of economics history.

You feeble humans, will be focused on some petty wars for a time, or on these Antisec clowns trying to wreack havoc Paypal.

Real Nemesis is coming unattended, though. It's called Dark Pools. I recognize My Ol'Dear Nyarlathotep here, never acting openly, only giving good advices to His puppets.

My next generation of Youths won't have much effort to do for getting Their food, Feeble humans cities will be empty soon, and nomads will wander in the Forest, free to be devoured at will!

I don't fear for My Youths, even if their cattle are badly nourished, their fear will be a far greater compensation for the missing meat.

No comments: