Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Waiting babies, many babies

Test confirmed, I'm pregnant from the several Lovers I laid with last weekend!

Last time I did it the mammal way.

Now I will describe you another recipe, to deliver a new generation of Youths.

As you may know, feeble humans, We, The Great Ol'Ones, are form changers. We can look like whatever We want, depending on Our mood of the time.
It's the same when having children.

This time, I'll do it the insect way: ths Summer Season is a time for traveling, so be it.

I will leave My eggs all around this small world, as a surprise gift for the feeble humans living in the neighbourhood, when the eggs will break, and deliver My Larvaes!

I guess some New Age dumbass will have a great summertime, as well as some forest rangers and orchard growers.

Don't be frightened for My Youths, feeble humans, while They seem to be vulnerable in their eggs, or as young and tender Larvaes, They will be well guarded.
And to prevent the Guardians to feed on them, I will choose the locations so They won't lack food and game.

Your financial system seems not quite dead, yet, feeble humans. So I will give you an investment advice: don't put any penny nor cent nor shekel in a company whose activities are related to camping or forest. These will take a real blow in the following weeks!
Traveling agencies and transport companies will have a hard time. This beardy looser's may be feeding the fishes, it won't change anything. There are far more dangerous creatures than terrorists and extremists, in this small world.
You can invest in mortuary industries, though.

No comments: