Saturday, July 23, 2011

More cooking

You, feeble humans, especially those so called modern protestant or just selfish without enough kids to replace your loser generation, and even catholic or other archaic ones, with barely enough offspring to fill the earth to exhaustion during the next century, you cannot understand what is it to have to foster One Thousand Youths!

And when I say 1 000, it's only a quick sum... Millions would better fit.

I must do justice, for once, We, the Great Ol'Ones, have at least one common point with your feeble race: male inconsequence.

Male are eager to promise you the Universe and Everything, provided you lay and open your legs.
I talk from My looong experience, and I REALLY pity your females. At least, through Eaons, I had time to learn and manage.

Many of your females have only five minutes of pleasure, then nine months of sufferance, then twenty years of burden, for each promise you gave them.

But back to My point: how to feed My Thousands so lovely and hungry Youths, so generously bred by My godly lovers ?
Who didn't bother of their offspring afterward... Like many of male humans.

I had to industrialize things a bit. Your mcdonald's and co. didn't innovate much for that matter.

- First: chose a convenient date. Every solstice or special occasion, or even your national day will do. Religion and superstition is your invention, not Ours.

- Second: some marketing and communication. Get the flock to the butcher's place

- Third: make them laugh, then cry and scream. The meat is better when saturated with adrenaline.

- Fourth: add some condiments. I have a preference for some fine tasting viruses. But a meteorite will do, also.

- Five: the climax. Ambiance is of utmost importance for a great feast. Tsunami, earthquake, eruption, nuclear accident, storms.

- Six: Eat quickly while it's hot. My offspring never miss that!

- Seven: for the dessert, always let some victims run and harm them non lethaly. Can add some sugar as the fear and adrenaline can alter the taste bitterly.


Does this remember you of some event ? I love to keep some pictures and videos of family fests! Google links and cache are full of them!

Next recipe: a more intimate dinner for two. Before breeding a new stock of Youths!

No comments: