Saturday, July 16, 2011

Holidays

You'd never believe it, you feeble humans, that We, Great Ol'Ones, would take holidays ?
Well, yes We do, sort of.

All my Youths are gone to do camping in the woods, at the beach. Let Them have some fun, plenty of fresh meat on the coast these days.

Meantime, I'm alone in My old dwelling, enjoying the silence, the calm, and doing My home cleaning without fearing some of Them would ruin all My efforts by stepping with muddy feet.

During the afternoon, I watch the TV, commenting the events and the show with My favorite lovers, by SMS. Question of the day: which will fall first, the American Economy or the Murdock empire ? I'm sure Nyarly will push one of the two, just to win the bet.

Hey, feeble humans, did you think We're stuck with archaic grimoires and ceremonies in the woods for our leisures ? We know how to appreciate and use your so called "modern" technologies, when We find a point for it. And remember you're currently reading My blog, silly!

Summer night is for parties, just as for you.

Yesterday I snatched some youngs camping in My garden (they called it a haunted wood... A wood!). They are now haunting My cellar, girls heads still hooked to the boys genitals. Limbs of both genders will do a cozy decoration at the roof, when the worms will have done their job.

For tonight I don't know yet, maybe some beach games with teenagers camping in the vicinity, humans and star spawns from the nearby submarine suburbs.
Or maybe I'll replace one of the so called "horrors" showing in the local fest. If I choose this one, stay tuned about news of some more attractions gone to madness!

I love this season.

No comments: